Salutogent förhållningssätt och ett värdigt liv inom äldreomsorgen

DSpace Repository

Salutogent förhållningssätt och ett värdigt liv inom äldreomsorgen

Show full item record

Files for download

Facebook

Simple item record

Publication Student thesis
Title Salutogent förhållningssätt och ett värdigt liv inom äldreomsorgen
Author(s) Cortenbach, Maria ; Gullstrand, Sandra
Date 2012
English abstract
Our study aims to examine whether managers in elderly care are working from a salutogenic approach to create a dignified life for the residents. By this we are trying to find out how you look at life in dignity and what meaning it has, what similarities and what differences there are. We also want to explore what they want to achieve with their work and what they do to enable it. The questions we asked ourselves what the salutogenic approach is for managers working in nursing homes. How do they look at a decent life and we ask ourselves the question of the salutogenic approach is just a "buzzword" in a working man always had or there are real differences? The method we have chosen to use is a web-based questionnaire that we sent to our sample. To get the most from such a high response rate as possible, we also sent out a few reminders. The result we got shows in as many as 98% of the managers know what a salutogenic approach involves the remaining 2% had partial knowledge of its meaning, the loss we had may be because the respondents did not know what the term meant. The majority 67% of respondents had been in contact with the concept sometime between 2000 -2012, which can be attached to the dignity of the investigation that led to a legislative change in the SOL Chapter 5 § 4 of the elderly and their quality of life, the theory of ethical perspectives we have chosen to analyze answers are gerotranscendence, activity theory, Maslow's theory and empowerment theory. Conclusions we have found in this study is that many activities have the objective of becoming more individual-based and in an effort that the residents should be able to feel the dignity and quality of life. Our interpretation of this study is that the salutogenic approach is a buzzword.
Publisher Malmö högskola/Hälsa och samhälle
Pages 41
Language swe (iso)
Subject(s) Salutogen
KASAM
Äldre
Hälsa
Värdigt liv
Empowerment
Handle http://hdl.handle.net/2043/13852 (link to this page)

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record

Search


Browse

My Account

Statistics